There’s no better device to help offshore fisherman improve catch rates.
The Para-Anchor dramatically slows drift rates while holding you boat at the best angle in either current or wind.
Para-Anchor’s parachute sea anchor is specifically designed for the amateur fisherman or charter boat operators. The main objective is to improve fish catch by controlling the behaviour of the boat relative to the direction of water movement (current).
The fisherman is able to stay at the fishing zone longer allowing the use of lighter tackle and conserving fuel because you do not need to move as often.
However, should conditions deteriorate and the boat become disabled, the Fisherman Series has the capacity to assist both boat and crew and provide higher visibility from the air.
The Para-Anchor packs away tidily into a small, easy-to-stow bag, taking up very little space aboard the boat.
The Para-Anchor comes in many sizes to suit many vessel types.
BaitBox carries three (3) sizes to suit boats as small as an open dingy right up to a small cruiser.
In Stock Sizes:
Fisherman 4: Fishing boats to 6.5m
Fisherman 7: Fishing boats to 6-9m
Fisherman 9: Fishing boats to 8-11m
- Each radial seam is over-sewn with polyester webbing to absorb the high loads.
- All localised stress points in the canopy are further reinforced with vinyl and webbing inserts.
- The double braid shroud lines are secured to the Para-Anchor through stainless steel eyelets to the base of the swivel, which is unique in design and offers a very compact, strong and effective unit.
- Attached at the apex of the canopy is a small segment of stainless steel chain. This, combined with the retrieval system, allows for a very efficient and safe method of deployment.
- The self-deploying bag is permanently attached to the back of the swivel allowing for easy deployment.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed