map - Hawkesbury River
1. The Vines ? Excellent spot for both drifting and anchoring for bream.
2. The Parramatta ? this wreck fishes well on a rising tide.
3. Bar Point ? Deeper water, bream, flathead (live nippers), mulloway, John Dory. Arround weed beds and sand flats, try prawns, squid and nippers for whiting, bream and flathead.
4. Marramara Creek ? Great place to drift for flathead, Bream, garfish, tailor, mullet an flounder.
5. Kimmerikong Bay ? Work the oyster leases for bream
6. Cobia Point- good spot on a run out tide for bream, mullet, garfish and flathead.
7. Bujwa Bay ? great creek for flicking a lure or fly fishing for Bream, flathead, mullet or whiting
8. Good bream, mullet and flathead grounds
9. As ?8?
10. Pumpkin Point ? Great spot for Bream, Flathead and mulloway
11. The Stretch ? Troll, flyfish or cast a lure for mulloway flathead or bream
12. Marlows creek ? Turn of tide, great for Bream, flathead and mulloway. Also is summer months great sopt for blue swimmer crabs
13. Mangrove Creek ? great area for general fishing, can catch Bream, flathead and mulloway
14. Gentlemans Halt ? Anchor near the two starboard markers. This erea fishes bream, flathead, mulloway, bass and estuary perch
15. Alissa?s Corner ? bream, flathead, mulloway, bass and estuary perch
Recent Travel Articles
Here, you will find recent tavel articles by our expert guides. See where you can go for your next vacation!View more collection
Over the past 25 years, Marinews has gathered numerous travel articles that provide Australian travel info. Each article provides Australian adventure travel at its very best. These articles provide with a good indication of what to expect, for those considering to travel to the Down Under.