Map - Parramatta River
1. Werrell Reserve ? this is great sop to fish for large mulloway on either side of the boat. You can also catch Bream, flathead, trevally and tailor.
2. Wymston Parade ? this is a good spot to go preening in the summer months, and also a good spot to fly fish for bream and flathead.
3. Exile Bay ? Exile bay is a good place to troll or cast a lure for bream and Fathead while having a few traps out for some crabs.
4. France bay ? same as ?3?
5. Cabarita Park ? Use you sounder to find a hole about 6 metres deep to about 22 metres deep, if you berley up you can catch bream, flathead, mulloway, tailor, trevally and whiting.
6. Morrison?s Bay ? On a run out tide flathead and bream can be caught at the entrance to the bay, and during summer it can be productive to drift the shallower parts of the bay using live baits for large flathead.
7. Kissing point park ? fish Troll or cast in this bay to catch Bream and flathead.
8. Majors Bay ? Same as ?6?
9. Ryde Bridge ? Good place for shore based fisherman to fish for bream and flathead on a falling tide. However on a rising tide let your Baits go un-waited and drift under the wharf for some bream.
Recent Travel Articles
Here, you will find recent tavel articles by our expert guides. See where you can go for your next vacation!View more collection
Over the past 25 years, Marinews has gathered numerous travel articles that provide Australian travel info. Each article provides Australian adventure travel at its very best. These articles provide with a good indication of what to expect, for those considering to travel to the Down Under.