Map of Port Phillip bay VIC
Bottom of this article we have provided for this region:
Monthly fishing guide tables, maps and GPS coordinates
Port Phillip bay
1. The Rip - Troll for Salmon and Kingfish.
2. Fish for whiting on the sand banks, also a good spot to jig for squid.
3. As ?2?
4. Capel Sound ? Fish the deeper water for Snapper. Also along the edges of the sand banks squid are found.
5. Mud Island ? Great spot to cast for flathead on sand flats.
6. Swan Bay ? Excellent fishing this bay for flathead, bream and whiting.
7. Fish the deeper water for Snapper, bait fish, troll and drift.
8. Great spot for snapper fishing, however best at night.
9. Hobsons Bay ? Fish for Whiting and Snapper
10. Fish the sand flats for king George whiting and good sized snapper.
11. Excellent snapper ground.
12. Fish along this shore line in summer for good sized whiting.
13. Fish from shore or from boat for Garfish, whiting, snapper and flathead.
14. Great winter spot for snapper.
15. Wedge Point ? Drift for good sized flathead. Anchor for whiting.
Recent Travel Articles
Here, you will find recent tavel articles by our expert guides. See where you can go for your next vacation!View more collection
Over the past 25 years, Marinews has gathered numerous travel articles that provide Australian travel info. Each article provides Australian adventure travel at its very best. These articles provide with a good indication of what to expect, for those considering to travel to the Down Under.