1. Fig Tree ? Fish the hole just in front of the fig tree, for about an hour after the top and bottom of the tide.
2. Dangar Island Flats ? Through lures or fly-fish for flathead and whiting.
3. Tumbledown ? Bait Fish or drift here either side of the change of tide, for bream, flathead and mulloway
4. Mullet Creek Entrance ? Fish the Western side of the entrance on a run out tide for bream, flathead, whiting and mullet.
5. The Rail Bridge ? Good place for the shore based angler, cast lures or bait fish for bream, flathead and mulloway. Fish from a boat in close for the same fish.
6. Sand brook Inlet east - Troll or cast lures for bream and flathead
7. Long Island - Have a constant stream of berley going and fish for bream, flathead, luderick and mulloway.
8. Mooney Mooney Creek Entrance ? Fish on an out going tied for flathead, bream, whiting, mullet and large mulloway.
9. Mooney Mooney Point ? Fish at the op of the tide for bream, whiting and flathead. Also try unweighted bait fishing near the boat ramp for bream and flathead.
10. Big Bay ? Fish a coupe of eddies that form here on an out going tied for reasonable sized luderick.
11. Sunshine Bay ? On a rising tied Fish for Bream, flathead, mullet and luderick.
12. Fish around the oyster leases through out this river system for bream, flathead and whiting.
13. Drift here for bream, flathead and luderick
14. As ?12?