1. Great plastic lure spot for flathead. Whiting and occasionally bream. Live bait. Newport wharf is great for John Dory and squid at night
2. Towlers Bay & North Scotland Island ? salmon, tailor, bream, flathead, John Dory. Good hairtail country in winter.
3. Careel Bay ? Deeper water, bream, flathead (live nippers), mulloway, John Dory. Arround weed beds and sand flats, try prawns, squid and nippers for whiting, bream and flathead. Live bait in deeper holes for Jon Dory.
4. Coasters Retreat ? Top sand crab area. Good luderick, squid and bream spot.
5. Hairtail country in winter, also excellent live baiting spot. Try for some John Dory and school mulloway.
6. Top summer fishing for bream and flathead. Also trevally, tailor and salmon.
7. One of the best spots for bream in the river system. Use very light gear and berley. Prawns or live nippers best bait however blood worms work also.
8. Top salmon country as well as mulloway, bream, trevally and flathead.
9. Sandy beaches worth lure for flathead. Also live bait for mulloway.
10. Lion Island ? Fish of reef for, mulloway, Bream, Flathead, snapper and travally. Drift on the southern side for flathead and on an out going tied for flathead, bream and snapper.
11. Dark Corner ? Fish this coast for luderick, bream, flathead and leatherjacket.
12. Flint & Steel ? Turn of tide reef for mulloway, flathead, kingfish.
13. America Bay & Refuge Bay ? 2 to 3 metres and good spot for drifting for flathead. Blue swimmer crabs in months with an ?R? in them.
14. Little Jerusalem Bay ? Fish the sand flats during a rising tide for bream, flathead, mullet, whiting and blue swimmer crab. During a rising tide fish the drop-off for bream, flathead and whiting.
15. Yeoman?s Bay ? Grea place to catch hairtail and mulloway in the deeper water. On the sand flats you can catch bream and flathead.
16. Cottage Point, Minny Bay & Looking Glass Bay ? Mulloway summer, hartail winter. Top bream and luderick fishing
17. Small Bay ? Bream, flathead, tailor, and whiting in warmer months.
18. Cowan Point to Yeomans Bay ? Hairtail in winter, and mulloway during summer. Also John Dory, bream and flathead.
19. Lords Bay (down) ? excellent bream, flathead grounds but must fish light.
20. Opening to Hawkesbury River ? Top of tide for mulloway, kingfish and bream.
21. Small Bay ? Top of tide for mulloway, kingfish and bream and Top drifting grounds for flathead